BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tolerance & Indifference

Tolerance and indifference are two very different things. When you get pissed off by something, it is tolerance. When you don't get pissed off by something that is supposed to piss you off, it is indifferent.

For me, I prefer to be indifferent person. Of course, in the eyes of others, I'm kinda cold and sometimes insensitive. I'd rather not to be bother by small things in life. There are other things that are more in important in my life. Don't sweat the small things. Just be calm and cool or even cold. Indifference can protect a person from feeling too stressed out. This can be a good thing or maybe a bad thing. Indifference makes me see the larger picture in my life. I don't want to see little slivers of life. I want to see everything.

Being indifferent, I can be somewhat a little insensitive. Sometimes, I tend to speak my mind out loud but that's is usually with my close friends. But what I say is always from my heart although a tad brutal sometimes.

Indifference can also mean hiding your feelings and emotions from others. Indifference can mask things that are buried deep in the heart, forgotten until something triggers it again. Indifference is a picture or a face that you show to the world, your friends and even your family and no one really knows that it is only a illusion of yourself except for you.

0 comments: