BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Feel Depressed

What an irony. I was just telling Cheryl not to be depressed in the previous posts and now I am here, feeling depressed and sad.

Feelings and emotions are a part of life. It can be a boon or a blessing and sometimes a curse. I tell you something, it is better to feel than not to feel. I'd personally gone through it before. No feeling anything is the worst sensation that a human can ever have. I felt as if I am going through life without any hope. No happiness, no sadness and I could only feel nothing. It is better to feel pain and suffering than to have a dark emotionless heart. Just imagine living your life without any passion and everything is colorless. You only have a deep empty void in your heart. That's not a pleasant sensation.

Being depressed is something that make me human. I'd rather feel all the pain in the world than to feel nothing.

0 comments: