BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Late Morning

I woke up very late today. Almost 11 am in the morning. It's was pleasant to lay in the warm bed without any worries. Both my quizzes were over last week and I think that I did fine although there's a few careless mistakes. But I'm not too worry.

I have a few assignments and projects to complete this week. Mainly Physics presentation and Maths assignments. As usual, me and my partner will complete the PPT and the others will do the folio for the presentation. The topic for the Physics presentation is about Satellites.

Well, I tried to cook porridge today albeit not having a cooker or a pot. So, I decided to cook the instant porridge in the electric water boiler. Needless to say, it was a total failure. The rice was not completely cooked and it was tasteless. I had to throw the watery porridge into the dustbin although I tried to convince myself that it was not too bad. Imagination can do wonders !

I'll write later if there's something interesting.

0 comments: