BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Writing Style

I was just wondering what style should I use in my new blog. I admit that the previous post was a little too dramatic but I need a Grand Opening for my new blog. Anyway, I am really pleased with my blog address. I don't really like to use numbers or hyphens in the blog address. Therefore, I ended up with a totally unique blog address. Just joking. I'm not getting big-headed here. Actually, my inspiration for the blog address is from Kingdom Heart, a little of the Old Kingdom Trilogy and Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I wonder if I should like in an emo style or maybe something like the previous post. Or even just plain old ramblings about my life here. I suppose that I'll think of something else later. Even better, I'll just rotate between the styles.

Well, it's about 9 pm here and I'm still not in a mood to study. I feel really tired although I didn't do much work today. I'm going to have two quizzes this week but I'm not too worried except for Maths. I hate everything about Maths but I'll have to cope with it.

Later, I'm going to do a little of Biology, a little of Physic and a little of Maths. Yes, bit by bit, so that I won't feel too bored or tired.

Stay tuned for the next musing.

0 comments: