BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Jack Of All Trades

The one of thing I know about myself is that I'm a master of none. What am I good at ? Practically, nothing unless you counted being sarcastic as a talent ( Audrey <3 ). I can draw a bit, I can play a little bit of music, I can study a bit, I can sing a bit, I can write a bit, I can do pretty much everything but the results are usually quite mediocre and not up to standard.

I was looking through my List of Things To When I'm a Year 3 student and I found out that I wanted do to a lot of things like playing piano and violin again, learning how to compose, learning how to draw, improving on sports and etc. Sometimes I wish that I'm really good at something like maybe in music or arts. Certainly not academics as I hate reading stupid stuff that I won't even use in a few years. Remember Add Math, Geography, Moral, Sejarah and Physics ?

No one ever comes to me and says, Hey, you're really good at blah blah blah I want to see you do it again This is so cool or something like that

If I'm really good at music, I want to join an orchestra/music teacher

If I'm really good at writing, I want to become an author

If I'm really good at arts, I want to be an artist/graphic designer

If I'm really good at singing, I want to be singer

Now I hope that I'll be really good at tooth craving and who knows what else since I'm going to be a dentist



2 comments:

REI said...

u're good at mocking me. A good debater lo? Have more confidence in yourself. XD Can be improved what. Well, since I'm not even good in anything as well. I learned everything halfway - guitar (my fingers hurt), piano (i hate theory and sight reading the most!), JAP (cause I was jealous that my friends took lessons without me knowing while i self learned everything. I hate this) and lots of other stuff. haha! cause I have no patience. thanks for sharing. Now, I know how my Josh feels. haha!

Stefanny said...

Aiyo, you don't have to do theory and sight reading unless you are going for the ABRSM exams.

Since when I'm your Josh ? I thought that you are MY Neku

*snickers*