BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Running From Fate

" Senfiel, hurry, we don't have much time, " said the old woman as she helped the child up a rocky hill. The child fell and the sharp barren rocks scrapped the child's knee mercilessly, making it bleed.

" Master, where are we going ? What will happen to the villagers ? " The child asked while ignoring the pain from his bleeding knee. Pain is nothing for the young 12 year old child with somber gray eyes.

" We have no choice. They'll have to cope without a Healer for the moment, " The woman said wistfully. " Come. Let me tend to your knee wound. "

" I'm fine. I can heal myself, " He touched his wounded knee lightly with his fingers and in a flash, the wound is no more.

" Very good. I hope that I have taught you well for I'll not always be with you forever. One day, you'll have to walk alone. Now, come ! " The woman hurriedly walk up the hill while holding to the hand of the child.

At the distance, a tiny white speck appeared in the horizon.

" No ! We are too late ! " cried the Healer in exasperation. She turned around and hugged Senfiel tightly with her arms. She cried as Senfiel stood quietly without moving.

" Master, don't cry. I can take care of myself, " said Senfiel calmly but inside, his heart is twisting in pain. " I'll be back soon to help you with the villagers. "

I don't know if I'll be able to see her again. I'll miss you

The pure white dove landed on Senfiel's shoulder.

The King summons you

The child nodded at the bird on his shoulder and said, " I'll come with you. " Immediately, his body began to fade in color as if he is disappearing into thin air.

" Senfiel, take care and be brave, for your Fate had called upon you, " cried the Healer. Her eyes is filled with tears as she hugged him tightly without letting go even though she knows that Senfiel will be taken away from her soon.

Senfiel smiled sadly at her as he disappears from her gaze and said, " Master, I thank you for your teachings and guidance. "

I love you, mother

0 comments: