BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Again ?

How do you feel when suddenly someone decided to cut you away without any explanations ?

This is so unfair and also similar to what had happened in my past. I always know things. Don't think just because I look innocent, blur and childish with a "I don't care attitude" doesn't mean that I don't know/care about anything that is happening around me.

Before cutting me away like some useless trash, I would like to request (demand) an explanation.

Opening up to someone and exposing your heart and soul is always a bad idea. I'll not make the same mistake again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
reyion said...

hmm... ooo...yup! it's really not fair if you stripped bare of your armour. I don't know how you feel but I used to ignore people suddenly. Hmm... way back in High School. But changed edi mah... yohohoho! Well, be careful of whom you wanna trust. That's why I can be as "fake" as I want, without getting hurt. But of course, a few close friends like you guys do know me a lot. ^^ Rey with her evil mind. He/She is a jerk that don't deserve your attention then. ^^

依來 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.