BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

FF III : Random

*squeals* I want them ! I see Knight or Warrior, I'm not sure, a Devout, Red Mage, Freelancer, Dragoon, Magus maybe and the rest I don't know

render final fantasy III (3) luneth arc refia ingus Pictures, Images and Photos

Aren't they adorable ? Oh so serious little faces with spectacles. Luneth and Ingus look great as Scholars. I think I have an obsession with blue eyes and blond hair. Too bad Scholars are pretty much useless in the game but they can double the effects of items they use like potions and magic damaging items.

I hate when monsters kill Refia and Arc. No one can bully my Refia and Arc ! *action replay* D:<

I don't care if Luneth or Ingus dies. Especially Luneth. Poor thing.

0 comments: